Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Girls: an inspiration board

So, we have opted out of the entire bridal party thing.  We're in our mid thirties and second marriages for both of us.  However, we do want to incorporate our children into the reception festivities.  We're planning a sand ceremony to symbolize the blending of our two families.  I'll talk about that more during a later post. 

Today, I created my first inspiration board for the girls' dresses.  Although we are not having a bridal party, our girls will be dressed in beautiful gowns and the boys in handsome tuxedos. 

I have decided to allow the girls to pick a dress of their choice.  However, the dress must be one of our wedding colors.  Here is my first inspiration board to help our princesses out.  What do you think?  Did you have a problem deciding on your flower girl dresses? 

No comments:

Post a Comment