Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow Wedding Wednesday (aka WWW Day)

My first WWW day!  Wow Wedding Wednesdays will be dedicated to wonderfully inspiring weddings of the past.  You know those weddings that make you say, "Wow! Wow! Wow!" Today I thought I would share  amazingly unique peacock wedding cakes I stumbled upon while conducting one of my infamous google image searches.  Needless to say, these have found a home in my book of inspirations.

I love this blush and ivory peacock wedding cake.  It's simply glam! 

This peacock cake has a touch of glamour with the simple elegance of the colors pink, ivory and gold.  I love the heart-shape feathers.  Simply beautiful!  Although I'm not crazy about the bush the peacock sits on, I'm sure this can be removed and designed to my specifications.  I'm also sure we can use silver instead of gold and perhaps add touches of turquoise.   This cake deserves a triple.  Wow!  Wow! Wow!

Below are some of my other simply unique finds during my Google image search.  Have a wonderful and wowing Wednesday.  LOL!!!  I've been reading too many books by Dr. Seuss.








 

















(Credits:  All photos located on Google Images.  If one of these belong to you, please let me know and I will give you proper credit)

3 comments:

  1. @Erica - Thank you so much! I'm still saying, "Wow! Wow! Wow! at at the pink, ivory and gold one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I read on another site that your dining room is done in a peacock theme - I'd love to see pics of that too, because I'm trying to capture a peacock theme in my dining room!

    ReplyDelete